শনিবার, ১৯ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

Medieval fantasy roleplay buddies?

Hey there!

As per the title, I'm looking for med/fan roleplay buddies for one on one rps! I just like one on ones because I prefer to create a world with my rp buddy rather than one person running teh show. I've been role playing for a long time so I want to role play with someone who has been role playing for a long time and considers him or herself advanced, preferably someone older than twenty.

I like role players that are: creative (can come up with unique characters, plot twists) that are not afraid to make the role play their own and play off the other person's ideas, even if the initial idea for the role play came from someone else. Basically, it is important that my role play buddy that can contribute his or her own ideas so I am not always stuck coming up with them. It's give and take at its finest. People who can do this rock.

I need a role play buddy that can write reasonably long posts that give me something to respond to, and by this I mean about two paragraphs or so, something that moves the plot forward. I understand that it is often hard to write a lot during a actiony-part or writer's block on occassion, but I just do not want every post only being a few lines long because that is very difficult to respond to.

So, if you're interested, please bump this page and then send me a private message so we can get to talking. I have some plot-like ideas (I'm not a big fan of actual plots that are set in stone), which are just things that can get us started off on our role play journey but I would love to hear what you have in mind too!

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RolePlayGateway/~3/b-kIsJBEJn4/viewtopic.php

act Black Ops 2 Secede ben roethlisberger Diwali elmo nascar

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন